Online registration is now open for Student Assistance Program (SAP) training provided by Project CARE.
Since 2005, justCommunity has sponsored Project CARE, one of the region’s principal providers of innovative and practical trainings and workshops for adult professionals who work with youth and their families. Project CARE is a state approved provider of Student Assistance Program (SAP) training and also offers other educational seminars, trainings and workshops for adults working with adolescents in school and community settings.
2014-2015 SAP Schedule
- October 27-29, 2014 Mar Lin, PA (Schuylkill County)
- November 10-12, 2014 Quakertown, PA
- December 1-3, 2014 Bethlehem, PA
- January 12-14, 2015 Quakertown, PA
- February 3-5, 2015 Tobyhanna, PA
- February 23-25, 2015 Bethlehem, PA
- April 15-17, 2015 Mar Lin, PA (Schuylkill County)
- June 23-25, 2015 Quakertown, PA